DCFS Mandated Reporter Training Webinar
August 27, 2020
1:00 – 3:00 pm
Social service providers, educators, law enforcement and community members are all essential in protecting children against abuse and neglect. After completion of this free workshop you will receive a CERTIFIED Mandated Reporter certificate. Illinois law now requires that all government entities are certified.
This workshop will discuss:
- When to make a Hotline Report
- Ways to make a Hotline Report
- What is needed in a Hotline Report
- What services and support DCFS offers families and children
- Questions and Answers
- Lisa Vargas, MSW - Public Service Administrator in the Division of Child Protection
- Pamela King, MSW - Senior Public Service Administrator in the Division of Child Protection
2.0 free Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be awarded for Illinois Social Workers and Professional Counselors when the AITCOY evaluation form is received.
Registration deadline is August 26, 2020. You must register for this workshop on our website to receive Zoom link, meeting ID, and password. Have questions or need help with Zoom? Please call Ela Family Services at (847) 540-8380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.